We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and to keeping your information secure.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Information we may collect via our database
There are a variety of methods that we may use which could result in Pakuranga Plaza collecting personal information.
These methods may include, but are not limited to:
When you sign up to any of our databases, we will collect certain information from you including your name, email address, telephone number and any other information you provide, such as, but not limited to, age group, interests and preferences.
When you use our Website, as with most websites, certain limited information will be collected by us automatically such as:
• Systems that have been used to access our website
• Geographical Location of the user (Country/City)
• Date and time of visit to the webpage
• Pages visited
• Number of pages visited
These details are collected for statistical purposes only.
From time to time, Pakuranga Plaza will conduct promotions, competitions or events that require personal details to be provided to enter.
We will collect information such as name, address, email, telephone number and any other information you may provide that is required as per the terms and conditions of the promotion.
You may be asked when entering one of the promotions, competitions or events if you would like to be added to the centres database.
From time to time, we may collect information through other methods such as CCTV, written correspondence (Mail or email), social media (Facebook/Instagram) and verbal communication (phone or face to face conversation), retailer or contractor communication.
2. How we use personal information
We will use the personal information collected through the methods stated in section 1 (one) of this policy statement for a variety of purposes, including to:
• register you as a member of one of our databases that we operate from time to time;
• provide you with details of Centre promotional Offers, activities and to enable you to redeem such Offers with Participating Retailers & tenants;
• collect statistical information relating to shopping; and
• contact you by email or SMS about any of our new developments, services and any other information we think may be of interest to you.
We will only use your information where we have obtained appropriate permissions from you and will only use the information in accordance with this clause or where it is required and authorised by law.
We do not provide any personal information to any unrelated third party unless we have your permission to do so (including as set out in these Terms) or where we are required to do so by applicable law (see “Providing information to others” below).
3. Providing information to others
We may pass on your personal information, or allow access to your information:
• to companies within our group of companies so that they may contact you by mail, email or SMS with details of any developments and activities which may interest you (see “Working with other service providers and group companies” below);
• to our professional advisors where this is necessary for them to provide services and facilities to us;
• to any purchaser of all or substantial part of our business or assets;
• where we are required to do so by law, court order or other legal process;
• where, acting in good faith, we believe disclosure is necessary to assist in the investigation or reporting of suspected illegal or other wrongful activity; and
• to protect and defend our rights or property.
4. Working with other service providers and our group companies
When transferring your personal information to our group companies, these group companies may be located in other countries. Different privacy policies may apply in these countries and you understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of personal information to these countries and group companies. It is possible that personal data we collect from you may be transferred, stored and/or processed outside New Zealand. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing.
5. Keeping information secure
We take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure data is treated securely and in accordance with the Terms. We use appropriate resources to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, we do not accept responsibility for any unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
6. Updating your details and preferences
If you believe any of the information we hold about you is out of date or incorrect, you may ask us to correct or remove this information. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Keeping your records
We keep records for as long as are reasonably required and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner.
You may withdraw your consent to receive marketing information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
8. Access rights
You may request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you, and details of how we use that information. You can request this information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may, where permitted under applicable law, make a small charge/ and or request proof of identity for providing this information. In certain circumstances (for example where required or permitted by law) we might not be able to provide you with access to some of your personal information, but where appropriate we will notify you of the reasons for this.
- These Terms are subject to New Zealand law and any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to the Programme and supersede any prior arrangement, understanding or agreement between us in relation there to.
- For any comments, suggestions or questions about these Terms, you can contact us by email: email@example.com
10. Additional Information we may collect during Covid-19 pandemic
Notwithstanding the other provisions contained in this policy, you acknowledge and agree that during COVID-19 pandemic we may collect additional Information from persons entering Pakuranga Plaza for contact tracing purposes in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic. Such additional information collected will not be provided to any third party except to the Government Authority or Health Authority in relation to a COVID-19 infection or probable infection as directed by the relevant Government Authority and/or Health Authority.
The information will be stored in a secure location for a period of at least 8 weeks or a longer period as is required of us by the relevant Government Authority and/or Health Authority, thereafter any additional information collected in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic will then be destroyed.